CITY SERVICES…COUNTRY SPACE
This Melfort, SK real estate opportunity has more than you would expect in a rural acreage.
Creekside is located just a few minutes from the busy City centre of Melfort, Saskatchewan. The newly developing StoneGate Retail Centre is also nearby. Creekside Community has quick and easy access to Highways 3, 6 and 41.
How to get to Creekside Community
At the corner of Spruce Haven Road and Shadd Drive (at Spruce Haven Park, on the East side of Melfort), go East for 1 kilometer and turn North on Creekside Drive. You will arrive at Creekside Community!
Large Country Residential Lots Ranging in size from 0.5 to 1.5 acres in size, each Melfort property in the Creekside Community has abundant space for you.
- There is room for you to build your dream home
- You will have space for seasonal equipment, vehicles and more
- It will provide your family with a safe and peaceful location to grow
- You will feel comfortable in rural-like surroundings
More Than the Basics
The amenities provided to Creekside Community include the standard utilities:
- Natural gas
- Telephone, cable and internet access
- City of Melfort water
- Full City of Melfort sewer utility
- City maintained paved street and streetlights
- School bus service
And So Much More
- Planned community walking trail through the surrounding landscape
- Generous green space in community park
- Tree-lined perimeter shelterbelt
- Various sizes and shapes of development lots
Building at Creekside
Creekside Community offers an opportunity for you to build your dream home on an ample lot, with city services – the best of both worlds! The properties offer peaceful stretches of fertile black prairie soil, our wide-open blue prairie sky and recreational boating and fishing access to the nearby Melfort Creek Reservoir. Your home will compliment the lush green of the developing landscape in the community.
The feeling of spacious rural living awaits you with Creekside properties. The registered development standards will ensure that value will be maintained for all of the investors who develop on these unique acreage properties.
The developers of Creekside Community have carefully planned the development restrictions to provide:
- Quality regulations for on-site development
- Guidelines for consistency of residential development to ensure home value is preserved
- Options for residential design and development to encourage individual design and development initiative
- Encouragement of Creekside Community as a family-oriented location
- Encouragement for investors to take pride in creating a beautiful Creekside Community
- And much more
Mel Annand and Imogene Schick have been engaged in business in Melfort for many years. They have combined their experience in the Melfort community with their belief in its future to create Creekside Community. They are also the owners of the adjoining Creekside Orchard. They believe that the unique location of Creekside on the edge of the City of Melfort, in a rural environment next to the Orchard, offers a very special place for people to plan their future.
Creekside Community is the preferred building location for new homes in Northeast Saskatchewan.
To offer families large country residential lots with full City services in a community designed for a peaceful lifestyle.